The San Mateo County Democracy for America September 7th meeting program will highlight all the wonderful things that local grassroots activists like you are doing to ensure our success in November...and show you how you can join them!
Four very knowledgeable community leaders will help us explore the Democracy in Action opportunities that best fit our individual lifestyles and comfort levels, as we reach out to voters here in California and across the country in key races in order to:
· Ensure a majority in the Senate
· Retain and improve our majority in the House
· Protect reproductive choice
· Save our democracy from those who are working to undermine it
Whether you are just getting started, or want to expand what you are already doing, this will be the place to find out:
· How can I make contact with groups that are sending postcards?
· Make contact with groups that are texting?
· Make contact with groups that are phoning?
· Make contact with groups that are writing letters?
· Make contact with groups that are meeting candidates?
· Decide how and where to make the most of my donation funds?
Join us! We will make it easy and fun to get involved in ways that fit your life and your available time.
Please join us for what promises to be an excellent meeting. The Zoom link information is below:
Wednesday, September 7, 2022, at 7pm
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 832 0588 9368
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in with